At The Flying Fairy, we provide a range of high-quality housekeeping services for busy families and professional homes across Burton upon Trent and surrounding areas. The services we offer are highly-valued by our existing clients, tailored to the individual needs of each family and then delivered to the very highest of standards.
This executive service is focused on taking care of the time-consuming and often mundane tasks that accompany running a busy home, so you get to spend more time on what is important to you. In addition to this, we have The Flying Fairy Little Black Book, a record of trusted trade experts who we work with regularly and trust to undertake work within our clients homes. We've already done the vetting and negotiated the very best rates for you, saving you both time and money.
Our services are completely flexible and we understand that the world doesn't operate 9-5.We can help guide you through the engagement process, outline what level of service you would require to achieve the outcome you are looking for and get your service schedule set up for you. Weekly service visits start from £15.
Below are many of the services that we provide. We'd love to work with you, so please do get in touch to book your free consultation.
Your home should be a place you can enjoy and relax in.
We make it so.
- Light cleaning, dusting, hoovering, sweeping and mopping
- Rotational deep cleaning and overseeing other providers of home services
- Washing and drying dishes, loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Picking up toys, clutter and other general tidying and organising activities
- Complete laundry care including washing, drying and ironing
- Changing bed linens and towels and making beds
- Restocking personal care products, toilet paper and other requested supplies
- Maintaining household general waste and recycling areas
- Basic home maintenance such as replacing lightbulbs and batteries
- Light gardening
- Grocery shopping and other general shopping for gifts, household items and more
- Gift preparation and wrapping
- Preparation of refreshments and light family meals
- Running household and family errands
- Managing household maintenance appointments
- Overseeing household projects such as refurbishments and home moves
- Carrying out decluttering and reorganisation projects
- Outreach housekeeping and companionship for those you love who need a little support
- Providing pet care
- Home and pet sitting service
- Other light duties and specialist support as required
- Same Day Priority Response Service for when the unexpected happens!
A highly adaptable service, tailored for your world.